Saturday, January 10, 2009

These are 2 month old pictures but I'm just trying to get the hang of the blog thing. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year. We are all back to school, and I am back to work, it was hard I have been off since Nov. 12, with Hayden. Hayden was able to have home hospital help and his teacher came to the house 2 days a week for an hour each time so that he didn't fall to far behind missing that much school. Scott is working hard and alot. If he ever has free time he is studing for his lineman test he will be taking in february. I cant believe his apprenticeship is almost over, it seems just like the other day(3 years ago) he started.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I was just going to post a comment about your failure to update your blog. Good job. Three in one day. I can not even begin to comprehend how tough you guys have to be for Hayden! He is doing so well because he has a great family to support him.